- Establishment of Orex Air Cargo in 2003 with two Airbus A300B4 F Cargo aircrafts with 45 ton payload capacity to operate world-wide charter flights
- Later in 2003 first scheduled charter flights between Shanghai, China and Brussels, our European Cargo Hub, creating a cargo delivery and collecting network
- In 2004 first long-term ACMI Wet-Lease cooperation with China Eastern Airlines, one of the Chinese Flag Carrier, establishing strong relations in Chinese and Hong Kong aviation industry.
- In 2008 expanding our cargo fleet with B747-200F’s with 105 ton payload capacity on long-range routes connecting Far East –Africa – Europe – CIS and Asia.
- Establishment of Orion Express Airline &Aviation in 2011 for aviation flight and ground support, flight watch, dispatch, training and maintenance services.
- In 2012 launch of Passenger charter operations and start of Business Jet services
- In 2014 introduce of Corporate Jet services and reconfiguration of first B737-500 aircraft from passenger – to – VIP configuration